Here, we provided GUJCET Most Wanted MCQs. Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board (GSHSEB) will conduct the Gujarat Common Entrance Test (GCET). Candidates who are going to attempt the exam should prepare it properly before the attempt. Moreover, in this article, we will provide you with the details of the important chapters, which can be very useful for you. It is advised that you should frame your preparation strategy based on the same. Free Download GUJCET Most Wanted MCQs.
Also, make sure that before you begin your preparation with the help of the Most Important MCQs For GUJCET, you have all the right tools to use. You must have the right books to practice. It will surely help you in improving your skills and problem-solving speed. Moreover, read further to know more. Free Download GUJCET Most Wanted MCQs.
GUJCET Mock Test: GUJCET is conducted by the Admission Committee for Professional Courses (ACPC) for admissions to engineering and pharmacy programs offered by various institutes in the state of Gujarat. The exam was scrapped a few years back but made a comeback in 2017. It will be a gateway for admissions to all Government, Grant-in-aid, and self-financed institutes in Gujarat under government quota seats and management quota. Free Download GUJCET Most Wanted MCQs.
According to the reports released in 2017, around 3,300 aspirants scored minus marks in GUJCET 2017. The reason behind so many students scoring negative marking was the introduction of a negative marking scheme in that year as you can see how it has impacted the GUJCET candidates just because of consideration of negative marking into the GUJCET Exam Pattern. Free Download GUJCET Most Wanted MCQs.
BOOK NAME – GUJCET MOST WANTED MCQs
AUTHOR – V P LOHAR
SIZE – 33.0MB
PAGES – 188
GUJCET Mock Test
To do well in your exam, taking the GUJCET Mock Test with multiple online practice tests will help you a great deal. Although the exam is conducted offline, practicing on the online GUJCET Mock Test will help you get acquainted with the difficulty level of the actual exam, the exam pattern, the marking scheme, and the real feel of the exam. Free Download GUJCET Most Wanted MCQs.
GSEB (Gujarat Secondary and Higher Education Board) conducts the state-level offline test GUJCET(Gujarat Common Entrance Test) for admission to B.E./B.Tech courses in 112 participating institutes. Candidates will have to answer a total of 120 questions in 3 hours. Free Download GUJCET Most Wanted MCQs.
- According to the current GUJCET exam pattern, 1 mark will be allotted for every correct answer, and 0.25 marks will be deducted for every incorrect answer. A candidate can score a maximum of 120 marks in the exam. The paper will be divided into 3 different sections, which will differ according to the requirements of the B.Tech and B.Pharma examination.
- There will be 40 multiple choice questions (MCQ) each from Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics/Biology subjects for the B.Pharma exam. The B.Tech Examination will only include topics from Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics. GUJCET exam can be attempted in three languages viz. English, Hindi, and Gujarati.
- GUJCET will be held in 34 cities. Candidates must select one exam center during the application process, and a test center will be allotted to them based on their preference as well as the availability of slots.
- It is pertinent that applicants carry their Admit Card and a valid Government Approved ID along with them to the exam center on the day of GUJCET 2023. Details regarding the test venue, roll number, candidate’s details, father’s name, mother’s name, important instructions, and exam timings will be printed on the admit card. The candidate’s photograph and a signature will also be attached to the admit card.
GUJCET Important Instructions
The answer is to be recorded in an OMR (Optical Mark Recognition) sheet that will be given with the question paper in the examination hall. There are a few guidelines candidates should follow:
- OMR sheet and question paper will have A, B, C, and D types written on them. Candidates are required to fill in the OMR sheet details accordingly. Free Download GUJCET Most Wanted MCQs.
- Candidates should check whether the pre-printed type of booklet and answer sheet is the same. Free Download GUJCET Most Wanted MCQs.
- Candidates are required to circle the correct alternative with a blue or black pen. The circle should be darkened completely.
- Redoing and darkening two circles or canceling the darkened circles is not allowed. Candidates must darken only ONE circle. Free Download GUJCET Most Wanted MCQs.
BE AWARE: technicalgurugi.in does no longer owns this book neither created nor scanned. We simply offer the hyperlink already to be had on the internet. If any manner it violates the law or has any troubles then kindly mail us or Contact Us for this(hyperlink removal).
We don’t aid piracy this duplicate grows to supply for university youngsters who’re financially harmful but deserve greater to examine. Thank you.
Biology Diagram Based Question For NEET
Most Important MCQs For GUJCET
GUJCET Most Important MCQs of Chemistry
GUJCET Most Important MCQs of Physics
1 thought on “GUJCET Most Wanted MCQs”