GUJCET Most Important MCQs of Physics. Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board (GSHSEB) will conduct the Gujarat Common Entrance Test (GCET) on March 31, 2020. Candidates who are going to attempt the exam should prepare it properly before the attempt. Moreover, in this article, we will provide you with the details of the important chapters, which can be very useful for you. It is advised that you should frame your preparation strategy based on the same.
Also, make sure that before you begin your preparation with the help of GUJCET Most Important MCQs for Physics, you have all the right tools to use. You must have the right books to practice. It will surely help you in improving your skills and the problem-solving speed. Moreover, read further to know more.
GUJCET Mock Test: GUJCET is conducted by the Admission Committee for Professional Courses (ACPC) for admissions to engineering and pharmacy programs offered by various institutes in the state of Gujarat. The exam was scrapped a few years back but made a comeback in 2017. It will be a gateway for admissions to all Government, Grant-in-aid, and self-financed institutes in Gujarat under government quota seats and management quota.
According to the reports released in 2017, around 3,300 aspirants scored minus marks in GUJCET 2017. The reason behind so many students scoring negative marking was the introduction of negative marking scheme in that year as you can see how it has impacted the GUJCET candidates just because of consideration of negative marking into the GUJCET Exam Pattern.
GUJCET Mock Test
To do well in your exam, taking the GUJCET Mock Test with multiple online practice tests will help you a great deal. Although the exam is conducted offline, practicing on the online GUJCET Mock Test will help you get acquainted with the difficulty level of the actual exam, the exam pattern, the marking scheme, and the real feel of the exam.
GSEB (Gujarat Secondary and Higher Education Board) conducts the state level offline test GUJCET(Gujarat Common Entrance Test) for admission to B.E./B.Tech courses in 112 participating institutes. GUJCET 2020 will be held on March 31, 2020, in offline mode. Candidates will have to answer a total of 120 questions in 3 hours.
- According to the current GUJCET exam pattern, 1 mark will be allotted for every correct answer, and 0.25 marks will be deducted for every incorrect answer. A candidate can score a maximum of 120 marks in the exam. The paper will be divided into 3 different sections, which will differ according to the requirements of the B.Tech and B.Pharma examination.
- There will be 40 multiple choice questions (MCQ) each from Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics/Biology subjects for the B.Pharma exam. The B.Tech Examination will only include topics from Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics. GUJCET exam can be attempted in three languages viz. English, Hindi, and Gujarati.
- GUJCET 2020 will be held in 34 cities. Candidates must select one exam center during the application process, and a test center will be allotted to them based on their preference as well as the availability of slots.
- It is pertinent that applicants carry their Admit Card and a valid Government Approved ID along with them to the exam center on the day of GUJCET 2020. Details regarding the test venue, roll number, candidate’s details, father’s name, mother’s name, important instructions, and exam timings will be printed on the admit card. The candidate’s photograph and a signature will also be attached to the admit card.
BOOK NAME – GUJCET MOST IMPORTANT MCQs OF PHYSICS
SIZE – 6.8MB
PAGES – 43
GUJCET Most Important MCQs PDF
GUJCET Most Important MCQs gives a complete overview of the Gujarat Common Entrance Test 2020. As per the Gujarat official news, a vast number of competitors had applied for GUJCET Notification 2020. Therefore, at present, all the applied candidates are curiously waiting to start their preparation. Moreover, most of the intenders are getting tense. Because of the exam dates are approaching soon. Up to now, most of the aspirants didn’t start their preparation. So, candidates right now, download the GUJCET Most Important MCQs from this article and immediately begin your preparation.
GUJCET Syllabus For Physics
The different chapters included in GUJCET Physics Syllabus are as under:
- Electric Charge & Electric Field
- Electrostatic Potential & Capacitance
- Current Electricity
- Magnetic Effect of Electric Current
- Magnetism & Matter
- Electromagnetic Induction
- Alternating Current
- Electromagnetic Waves
- Ray Optics
- Wave Optics
- Dual Nature of Radiation and Matter
- Semi-Conductor Electronics
- Communication System
GUJCET Syllabus For Chemistry
The different chapters included in GUJCET Chemistry Syllabus are as under:
- Solid State
- General Principle & Processes of Isolation of Elements
- P- Block Elements II
- Halo-Alkanes & Halo-Arenes
- Alcohols, Phenols, and Ethers
- Chemical Kinetics
- Surface Chemistry
- d & f – Block Elements
- Complex Salts or Coordination Compounds
- Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic Acid
- Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen
- Chemistry in Everyday Life
GUJCET Syllabus For Mathematics
The different chapters included in GUJCET Mathematics Syllabus are as under:
- Inverse Trigonometric Functions
- Continuity & Differentiability
- Application of Derivatives
- Indefinite Integrals
- Definite Integration
- Application of Integrals
- Differential Equation
- Vector Algebra
- Three Dimensional Geometry
- Linear Programming
GUJCET Syllabus For Biology
The different chapters included in GUJCET Biology Syllabus are as under:
- Mineral Nutrition
- Circulation in Animals
- Excretion and Osmotic Regulation in Animals
- Growth, Regeneration, and Ageing
- Growth and Development in Plants
- Reproduction and Development in Animals
- Nervous System of Cockroach and Humans
- Animal Nutrition and Digestive System of Cockroach & Humans
- Human Endocrine System
- Organism and their Environment
- Modern Methods of Diagnosis
- Food Production
- Water Relation of Plants
- Population-Environment and Development
- Biological Resources and Biodiversity
- Natural Resources: Their Kinds and Sources
- Movement and Locomotion in Animal Immunity
GUJCET 2020 Important Instructions
The answer is to be recorded in an OMR (Optical Mark Recognition) sheet that will be given with the question paper in the examination hall. There are a few guidelines candidates should follow:
- OMR sheet and question paper will have A, B, C, D type written on it. Candidates are required to fill the OMR sheet details accordingly.
- Candidates should check whether the pre-printed type of booklet and answer sheet is the same.
- Candidates are required to circle the correct alternative with a blue or black pen. The circle should be darkened completely.
- Redoing and darkening two circles or canceling the darkened circles is not allowed. Candidates must darken only ONE circle.
BE AWARE: technicalgurugi.in does no longer owns this book neither created nor scanned. We simply offer the hyperlink already to be had on the internet. If any manner it violates the law or has any troubles then kindly mail us or Contact Us for this(hyperlink removal).
We don’t aid piracy this duplicate grows to supply for university youngsters who’re financially harmful but deserve greater to examine. Thank you.
Download Your Book