If you want gigs in FIVERR, then you need good reviews and ranks. People have so many questions about it. So here are TOP 28 TIPS TO FIVERR RANKING.
1. Complete you profile info
2. Add at least 6 to 9 skills
3. Add education, certification, etc
4. In profile description, you have to describe who are you that is SEO expert, graphics designer, web developer, etc. then write at least 3 to 5 years experience if you have then added what services you are going to deliver on Fiverr.
5. Use profile picture best is to use your own, but if you don’t want to use then use any logo or any image which us attractive, but you have individual copyrights for that.
6. Create at least five gigs minimum
7. Turn on packages on every gig
8. If you are a new seller, start your essential cost at $5 and 1 day..best is to make your value and days lowest till you get to level 2, but it also depends on the project complexity.
9. Use 3 images of high quality, which explains that what the gig is for and don’t use the Fiverr logo on any image.
10. Use explainer video.
11. Use pdf as your portfolio if you have.
12. Use the right category and subcategory.
13. Use the most relevant keywords as tags. If you are unaware of keyword research open, the gigs related to your category/subcategory take an idea from the first 3 gigs tags/we have an option for SEO tags as well use tags there to get ranking.
14. Write description briefly must use numbering, bullets, highlighted and bold….must be clear and to the point.
15. In requirement, section writes what things you need from a buyer if you belong to the web category, then in conditions must write you need email or login credentials so Fiverr can approve that while approving gig.
16. Don’t copy anyone’s gig data or images.
17. Don’t share any personal info on Fiverr, not even on notepads. If some buyer asks you to send an email or anything, say we are not allowed to share anything personal.
18. Don’t share remote access on Fiverr if some say that because of some security issue, we can send data to send us team viewer across a just report that because of its a hack.
READ THIS: BOOK FOR CREATE A BLOG
19. Send buyer requests daily.
20. Share your links on different social media platforms.
21. There is no timing drama for sending buyer requests send whenever you want to.
22. If your gigs are old, don’t have any review on them. Just delete that gig and create new.
23. If your gig is not getting any orders for more then 10 days, edit your gig best is to select tags and gig Image.
24. For those who are not getting buyer requests, check at least 3 to 4 times daily for them else delete the gigs which have no review and create new or if you have old gigs having reports change subcategory and edit tags or cost.
25. Delivery on time
26. Be humble
27. Don’t use 2 accounts on the same Internet device/IP Address.
28. You can create gigs of different niches or categories on the same account.
You can follow this TOP 28 TIPS TO FIVERR RANKING if you want gigs. soon I will share how to send proposals on Upwork and Guru