One of the foremost common queries medical aspirants raise us is whether or not NCERT books area unit ample for the preparation of NEET (AIPMT). According to askIITians specialists, whereas NCERT book preparation for NEET (AIPMT) could be a sensible begin, one additionally has to consult different guide books and reference books for NEET (AIPMT) preparation.
Analysis of past year NEET (AIPMT) and NEET UG papers reveal that many questions asked in the exam had been directly picked up from NCERT books. If you have relied on NCERT book preparation for NEET (AIPMT), chances are that you already have a good-enough foundation for the exam. NCERT syllabus is quite close to the NEET (AIPMT) syllabus which will give you an edge over students from other education boards.
Best NEET books should be read and understood by all aspirants if there is a desire to crack the exam in 2019. The first thing that comes to your mind at the onset of your exam preparation (be it any exam) is the study material. What NEET books to refer to? Where and how do I learn all the concepts? Will I have time to practice all the questions? These are haunting questions and, in this post, we hope to help you take the first step in the right direction.
As you start your preparations for NEET 2019, here are some excellent reference books for you to refer to. We did a detailed post on these three subjects – Physics, Biology, and Chemistry.
We also did a post on important chapters for all these three subjects. Refer to these posts to get a fair idea on what to expect in NEET 2019.
As the NEET 2019 exam is approaching, we have brought in the NEET Predicted Paper to help students in their last stage of NEET Preparation. India’s best data scientists have analyzed the NEET question papers of previous years on various parameters like the difficulty level, syllabus coverage, ideal time for each question, questions involved with multiple concepts, repetitive nature of concepts, etc. Keeping these parameters in mind, they have generated the NEET Predicted Question Paper that is verified by the senior academic experts from across the country. Thus, attempt the NEET Predicted Paper to Become Exam Ready!
BOOK NAME – PHYSICS QUESTION BANK FOR JEE NEET
SIZE – 285MB
PAGES – 850
However, here are some tips on how to gain deeper insights into particular topics, practice problems and learn tips & tricks to crack NEET (AIPMT) exam:
- Exemplary, published by NCERT, is concise and has scientifically designed courseware. It is highly recommended for all medical aspirants.
- For practice problems, one must check out NEET (AIPMT) past year papers.
- Start with other books once you have finished with NCERT syllabus or only for reference on topics which you fail to understand from your base book.
- You can additionally solve observe issues from different books once every chapter to create certain simply} have perfect the conception or topic you’ve got just studied.
- Refer to jigssolanki study material which has been prepared by askIITians experts after thorough research of all the popular NEET (AIPMT) preparation books and study material of popular coaching classes.
NOTE: technicalgurugi.in does no longer own this book neither created nor scanned. We simply offer the hyperlink already to be had on the internet. If any manner it violates the law or has any troubles then kindly mail us: email@example.com or Contact Us for this(hyperlink removal).
We don’t aid piracy this duplicate grows to be supplied for university youngsters who’re financially bad but deserve greater to examine. Thank you.